From Madhu comes the Versatile Blogger Award. Madhu’s inspiring images convey her passion for travel. Not only are her photographs incredible, but her writing about her travels is informative and witty. You owe it to yourself to visit her blog: The Urge to Wander
7 Things About Me That You Didn’t Know Before:
- I have gone by three different names in my life. I was called MONA when I was a child, RAMIE in my teens and 20s, and RAMONA during the next 3 decades.
- I am older than most of my students’ grandparents (61) but, because of the accident of genetics, I look 10 or more years younger — at least from a distance. (This isn’t bragging; it’s purely genetic.)
- My sons tell me I’m a perfectionist. I disagree, countering that if I’m a perfectionist, my condo would be clean, the papers organized, lessons planned, dog trained (you get the point).
- I am a horrible procrastinator. “Experts” say this is related to being a perfectionist.
- I start jobs and projects and don’t finish because they aren’t turning out the way I think they should. This isn’t possibly related to being a perfectionist.
- I have a horrible time saying NO. It’s so bad that I even jump in and volunteer before I’m asked.
- I taught writing strategies to teachers in China last summer and will do the same this summer.
Now I have the pleasure of sharing these versatile bloggers with you.