I do not see myself as creative and am amazed by this nomination from Mehmudah, who describes herself as a writer, a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a student, a blogger, a dreamer, a cricket nut, a photography enthusiast, and a courageous Muslim woman. Check out her powerfully engaging blog Ummanall’s Musings.
7 More Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I have failed at dog training. My rescued dog has now trained me.
- I cannot sing or dance but pretend I can when no one is around.
- My heart sings when I granddaughter calls out my name and smiles at me.
- I worry that my father’s Alzheimer’s will take him away before I have a chance to go home again.
- I have fantasies of being a great photographer as I travel the world snapping powerful shots that move people to think and take action. Because I’m already 61 and have little experience I doubt that this will happen. But I can dream, can’t I?
- I rejoice when my students get turned on to learning and are so involved that they don’t notice when class is about to end.
- This is my 100th post! WooHoo!
And now I have the privilege of nominating seven bloggers. Check out these blogs by people who truly are creative:
Beautiful Pictures in Photobach